SEO Specialist Needed
April 02, 2019
Blue Sky Marketing is currently seeking to hire a SEO Specialist.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Optimize keyword rankings to increase organic traffic by utilizing performance and web analytics data to prioritize next steps for short- and long-term planning purposes.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages. Identify areas for onsite improvements in site structure, internal linking, and information architecture.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Work with the development team to ensure technical SEO best practices are properly implemented on website code.
- Apply intermediate level quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to educate and influence others about how SEO works and when it is effective, current performance, trends, etc.
- Produce reports and provide analyses that outline key findings and relevant recommendations for clients.
- Strong knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong background in technical, on-page and off-page SEO practices
- Track record of successfully driving significant SEO results and business growth in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to clearly and persuasively communicate SEO concepts and priorities across all levels of the organization, particularly through data and reporting.
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Experience managing project budgets
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools; Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Moz, Google Page Speed, Ahrefs, or equivalents
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Experience with A/B testing and/or user testing via Google Optimize or similar tool
- Experience identifying and tracking conversion metrics via Google Tag Manager or similar tool
- Experience with UX web design principles and technologies and their SEO implications
Blue Sky Marketing is a 100% virtual environment with everyone working from "home" offices. We do have hub offices where people periodically co-work, as well as a Regus business lounge contract for drop-in office.
The chosen candidate will receive paid holidays, vacation, and flexible schedules. Blue Sky Marketing offers employer-subsidized health insurance and a 401k including a partial employer match. The compensation for this role is dependent upon skills and experience.
- Qualified candidates may submit their resume via email to: email@example.com, subject line "SEO Specialist Position".
- To be considered, candidates must include a cover email.
- Open your cover email with a sentence that names your favorite app and why you chose it as your favorite OR tell us the best place you’ve traveled to thus far.
Explore our Blog