Client and Project Manager
April 02, 2019
Blue Sky Marketing is currently seeking to hire a highly motivated Client & Project Manager.
Duties of the Client & Project Manager include:
- Client Management:
- Serve as a regular point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions, leads client calls by setting agends, coordinates and sends account reporting and handle resulting follow-up questions and communications. Lead challenging client situations.
- Provide unsurpassed client service, develop and cultivate excellent client relationships.
- Maintain very high client satisfaction.
- Project Management and Implementation: Coordinate with the team as well as implement elements yourself
- Email Marketing Strategy & Implementation
- Social Media Editorial Strategy
- Content Strategy + Copywriting
- Creative Direction
- CMS Website Editing & Landing Page Optimization
- Online and offline advertising programs
- Have a strong internal motivation to get the job done, a strong work ethic and a high bar for excellence
- Enjoy thinking strategically and bringing creative solutions to problems
- Recognize the importance of being engaged in your work and keeping clients engaged as well
- Have incredible attention to detail and capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a virtual, cross-cultural environment
- Have confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations
- Prioritize contending objectives and manage time with skill
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Write and edit sales and marketing materials.
- Develop editorial calendars for online marketing clients.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies and brand voice.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidate will need to be comfortable with contributing well-written copy to a wide range of marketing projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or a related field
- Excellent, proactive communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Skilled in organization, prioritization and time management.
- High-level computer skills and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Should be well versed in managing social media sites.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Proficiency in content management systems.
- Detail oriented with meticulous project management abilities.
- Strong proofreading, grammar and copywriting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work individually on self-driven projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems, analyze systems and data and suggest appropriate solutions.
Blue Sky Marketing is a 100% virtual environment with everyone working from "home" offices. We do have hub offices where people periodically co-work, as well as a Regus business lounge contract for drop-in office.
The chosen candidate will receive paid holidays, vacation, and flexible schedules. Blue Sky Marketing offers employer-subsidized health insurance and a 401k including a partial employer match. The compensation for this role is dependent upon skills and experience.
- Qualified candidates may submit their resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Client & Project Manager Position".
- To be considered, candidates must include a cover email.
- Open your cover email with a sentence that names your favorite app and why you chose it as your favorite OR tell us the best place you’ve traveled to thus far.