The Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce goes Responsive with Blue Sky Marketing!
February 10, 2014
A new website to navigate flawlessly across desktop, tablet and mobile
With mobile traffic catching up to desktop usage by 2014, savvy companies are seeking new ways to deliver a mobile-friendly experience for their users. The Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce has launched their new responsive website, which was designed and developed by Blue Sky Marketing.
As previously discussed in this blog from 2013, Responsive Web Development, as an alternative to developing a separate mobile website, enables your website to adapt to any screen and platform for optimal viewing. Responsive websites can dramatically improve user experiences and are recommended by Google as a great tool for search engine optimization.
Homepage - Desktop & Mobile
Recreating the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce's online presence
What we did:
- Make the Chamber and County news and events more accessible to members.
- Create better exposure for members to share their communications.
- Provide quality information on any device for those looking to live, work and play in Fort Bend County.
Experience the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce's new website from your desktop, tablet and smartphone!
- Create a responsive website to make the Fort Bend Chamber's website accessible via any device.
- Highlight key areas of their website and online presence on the home page with eye-catching design.
- Design & implement email templates to announce Chamber events and the new Member Connections that connects members with partner organizations.
Are you thinking to bring your website to the next level?
Contact Blue Sky Marketing today to learn more about the opportunities that a responsive website can offer to your business and how we can help.
Explore our Blog