Five Basic Rules for Growing Your Healthcare Practice
September 27, 2010 Last week in a meeting with a plastic surgeon, we discussed the "basics" and whether she was meeting those basics of a solid strategy for patient marketing. Here are the basic, fundamental steps to growing your practice:
Is your practice making these things happen? Putting a plan together to implement those steps is crucial to growth and long-term success. Need help assembling and implementing that plan? Blue Sky Marketing can provide that assistance.
- Contact. You have to get your telephone to ring with cosmetic patients who are interested in your services. Looking at your website and online presence is a good first step in achieving this.
- Book. Your staff must be able to convert those callers into scheduled Patient consultations.
- Convert. You must be able to convert those patient consultations into revenue-producing procedures
- Return. And then you must keep those patients coming back for more.
- Refer. Last, but not least, you must encourage them to refer their family, friends and co-workers.
Explore our Blog